Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Unicycling

Okay, so I don't normally post many blogs when I'm just in St. George, but I want you guys to know that I do actually do stuff here, and I also try to document it when I remember. 

I went unicycling!! I haven't been in years but I had been meaning to (to improve my balance), plus my friend Melanie wanted to try it so it worked out perfectly



When you're first learning it really helps to use canes to assist you in balancing. 





But pretty soon I was just riding without them!! : D



I seriously couldn't believe it!! I guess riding a unicycle is just like riding a bike. haha. Except I don't remember even being this good. haha. Okay, maybe, but seriously, it was a way long time ago. 


Melanie was doing great too, although she was unable to ride without anything this time. I'm sure we'll go again some other time and I'll add a photo of her riding without assistance right here:

[insert photo of Melanie bunny-hopping a unicycle here]

No comments:

Post a Comment