Thursday, May 1, 2014

Singapore...again!

So coming back to Singapore I contacted Cloud (she's in the back left of this picture, haha) to see if she knew anyone who could host me for a night. I stayed with Dai Xi! He's awesome. He kind of wants to come to the U.S. to get his master's and I think he should totally do it because he would have a blast.


After church I went and hung out with Ada. We grabbed some lunch and then went exploring!


At first we were using google maps, but then we were like, whatever, we just have to head towards the water. Haha. So we started hopping fences and walking through back alleys to get us to the water as fast as we could. It was pretty fun and definitely my way of seeing a city. Once we got to the beach we rented some bikes and biked around a little.


That night we went over to Clarke Quay. This extra day in Singapore really helped sell me on it. It has some pretty cool places to hang out and it's a fun place.


That's it! Now I'm off to Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment