Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hong Kong - Day 1

Hong Kong baby!! I was stoked to make it to Hong Kong because: 1. I hadn't been to Hong Kong in years, and 2. I was still in the mood for traveling and I love the excitement of spontaneous trips!

At first I thought I had a friend that I could stay with while over there, but that didn't end up working out, so I was really really lucky that Deborah (seated on the far right) was willing to host me for a couple nights.


We met up at a metro stop and then went to meet a couple of her friends to grab drinks. Next to me is Wayne (like Bruce Wayne) and Ivan (aka Iron Man). 

They were all pretty surprised that I wanted to drink Orange Juice. Hahaha.
Gotta keep up on Vitamin C to stay healthy! 


View from the balcony of Sugar (the bar/lounge).


Ivan (next to me) thought that our waitress was really cute (the girl next to him) so Wayne did him the favor of embarrassing him by asking if we could get a photo with her. Haha. It turns out she's also a mixed blood like me, but she grew up in Hong Kong. 


We're trying to get Ivan to go back and ask her out on a date, but we'll see. 

He says he's forever alone. 


Anyway, then we just went home and went to sleep. Deborah lives with her dad and brother in a nice little apartment. She let me sleep in her room and I think she slept in the same room as her brother (they have bunk beds). It was pretty late and I was exhausted so I had a great night's sleep and slept in for awhile the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment